Marci Guttenberg, the founder, owner and president of An Affair To Remember By Marci, is a skilled and dedicated event planning professional offering more than 30+ years’ experience. She earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Organizational Behavior from Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida. In the past, she worked with such groups Nickelodeon & Universal Studios Grand Opening Gala, Give Kids the World Gala, Lockheed Martin, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Tupperware, The House of Seagram, Paychex, Park Avenue Restaurant 25th Anniversary Gala, Taste of the Nation Orlando, Taste of Winter Park, and Festival of Lights Orlando.
She is an AllSeated Certified Professional. She has received a certificate of training from the Association of Bridal Consultants, Carlson Craft Social Training Program Certification, Cornell University Certification in Effective Communication and the American Hotel & Motel Association Certification in Tourism & the Hospitality Industry and the American Hotel & Motel Association Certification in Hospitality Law.
Marci has sat on the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce Tourism Board, Winter Park Chamber of Commerce Marketing Committee and Winter Park Chamber of Commerce Park Ave Merchants Association. She has held various roles with National Association for Catering and Events (NACE), and currently serves as the Immediate Past President of the NACE South Florida Chapter (soon to be Greater Broward and The Palm Beaches).
- National Nomination for "George Zell Spirit of NACE Award", NACE 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Award recipient of "George Zell Spirit of NACE Award", NACE South Florida Chapter, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- National Nomination for “Member of the Year” NACE 2017
- Award recipient of “Member of the Year” NACE South Florida Chapter, 2017
- President's List Award - NACE, 2014 & 2016
- National Association for Catering & Events (NACE) - Proud Member since 1998
- In Weston Magazine, Premier Issue, feature story interview, "Join the Celebration", 2013
- Blog on
- Speaker Panel for Tea at Trends, July 2019
- Interview for Behind the Veil, July 2019
- Speaker for National Association for Wedding Professionals - Palm Beach Chapter, July 2019
Marci enjoys traveling, event planning, food & wine, health & nutrition, international culture, music and dance, and behavioral studies & research.